Three Islands Tour (7 days)
£216.00 inc. VAT
The Driving Tour’s Three Islands Tour guide helps you to discover the amazing Irish Causeway Coastal Route as it winds through areas of outstanding natural beauty easily recognised as one of the greatest scenic drives on earth. A short ferry takes the Tour on to the Isle of Man where rugged landscapes, medieval castles and the classic TT race create a heady mix for adventurers.
A perfect week of relaxation, exploration and captivation.
Ring binding and protective front and rear covers allow ease of use for the car passenger.
The Tour starts from Anglesey with a ferry crossing to Dublin, then a magnigicent drive over the Mourne Mountains as a prelude to the epic Causeway Coastal Route. Visit some of the Causeway Coastal attractions, then its back to Dublin for the ferry to Isle of Man. The ferry returns to Liverpool - the home of The Fab Four.
The overall route shows all waypoints and places of interest. These are all explained in detail in the agenda booklet as the Tour unfolds. Please note that places of interest on the Isle of Man have been reduced on this map for clarity.
- Tour cost is approximately £760 per person based on two people sharing for both ferry crossings and accommodation in Autumn. Costs will vary with seasonality.
- Note that the Steam Packet ferry crossings are not daily services. The Driving Tour recommends starting on a Saturday to maintain the route schedule. Please check availability of all 3 ferry crossings before booking.
- All costs shown have been checked, but should be regarded as approximate.
- 7 nights in hotels selected for secure parking, location and star rating (in that order).
- Total journey is approximately 1,467km (912 miles) following the main route and excluding detours.
- Directions are for general guidance. A map and/or SatNav is definitely required.
- Note that some of the roads on this route may be closed during winter or at time of bad weather. Please check access before travelling.
- This tour is entirely self-booking and self-guiding. We recommend www.booking.com for accommodation and Google maps for navigation.
- The maps shown use various scales. Refer to the driving distances and times provided to plan your day.
- All maps are provided by ©OpenStreetMap contributors.
- Always drive safely and follow local driving laws and regulations.
- Travellers are fully responsible for arranging suitable travel insurance.
- The information within this itinerary is correct at the time of going to print.
- The Driving Tour accepts no liability for any errors or omissions.
Delivery is free of charge to the UK Mainland, and your Tour Book will be delivered to you within 5-10 working days.
Your A4 spiral bound fully colour printed book will arrive in a smart presentation box, also making it a perfect gift should you wish to buy a Tour as a present for someone special.
Extra copies needed?
If you are planning to travel with a group and would like more than one copy of this Tour Guide, once you have purchased one, email us at email@example.com and we will send you a discount code to purchase other copies of the same Tour. Cost per book after initial purchase will be £50. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or for bespoke tours.