The Driving Tour is pleased to team up with Club Audi to produce this exclusive bespoke tour for the club’s September 2022 European driving adventure. The first few days are based on our Alpine Bond Tour before moving on to Audi destinations in Germany.
The agenda provides route, hotel and restaurant recommendations plus suggestions of things to do and see along the way.
We’ve done all the tour preparation, research and completed the Alpine route to check everything out.
All you need to do is book up and enjoy a fantastic touring adventure!
Club Audi Alpine Tour
£216.00 inc. VAT
The first few days of this adventure is a drive through some of the most stunning scenery in the Alps on this James Bond inspired tour. Take in some of the most famous and glamourous Bond alpine locations and enjoy amazing roads including (some might say) “the best road in the world…. ever”. It’s time for you to check it all out!
After the Alps we head into Germany for a visit to the famous Ingolstadt Audi Museum Mobile to learn about the impressive history of the marque before visiting the Audi factory in Neckarsulm recently awarded the J. D. Power award as “Best Production Plant in Europe.”
The Club Audi Alpine Tour booklet is a 52 page document printed in full colour.
Ring binding and protective front and rear covers allow ease of use for the car passenger.
The tour starts in Calais and heads directly to Switzerland to get on-location with Bond. Meandering roughly west to east through some of the most famous alpine mountain passes and Bond locations. The tour moves on to the Ingolstadt Audi Museum and the Audi factory in Neckarsulm before returning to Calais.
Including England, the tour runs through 9 countries: France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Liechtenstein, Germany, Luxembourg and Belgium.
- Suggested hotel cost is approximately £570 per person based on two sharing in Autumn. Costs will vary with seasonality.
- All costs shown have been checked, but should be regarded as approximate.
- 7 nights in hotels selected for parking, location and star rating (in that order).
- Total journey is approximately 2,695 km (1,674 miles) starting and finishing in Calais following the main route and excluding detours.
- Directions are for general guidance. A map and/or SatNav is definitely required.
- Many of the high alpine passes will be closed from the beginning of November until June, and closed daily from 18.00 to 08.00h. Please check access before travelling: www.alpen-paesse.ch/en/
- This tour is entirely self-booking and self-guiding. We recommend www.booking.com for accommodation and Google maps for navigation.
- Note that drive time, as indicated by Google Maps, will vary depending on traffic conditions and therefore time of day.
- The maps shown use various scales. Refer to the driving distances and times provided to plan your day.
- All maps are provided by OpenStreetMap contributors.
- Always drive safely and follow local driving laws and regulations.
- Travellers are fully responsible for arranging suitable travel insurance.
- The information within this itinerary is correct at the time of going to print.
- Photographs courtesy of the respective hotels, restaurants and venues.
- The Driving Tour accepts no liability for any errors or omissions.
Delivery is free of charge to the UK Mainland, and your Tour Book will be delivered to you within 5-10 working days.
Your A4 spiral bound fully colour printed book will arrive in a smart presentation box, also making it a perfect gift should you wish to buy a Tour as a present for someone special.